Nowadays, streaming has become an increasingly popular activity and hobby. While some people like to stream for fun, others make the living from it.
What everyone who’s often streaming has in common is the equipment, tools, and gadgets necessary to stream like a pro, including headphones. The most popular headphone type people use today are earbuds. They are compact, sleek-looking, and convenient to use any time and anywhere.
Finding the perfect pair of earbuds for streaming can sometimes prove difficult, especially since there is a deluge of different brands and models to choose from.
That is why we compiled a list of the best earbuds for streaming in 2022—to make purchasing them a piece of cake! We also provide you with a buying guide that will help you identify the best ones in a flash!
Our Top Reviewed Earbuds
1. Apple AirPods Pro – Best Earbuds for Streaming
One of the most popular and most commonly purchased earbuds out there are Apple AirPods Pro. They are on top of our list for a good reason—they provide you with a ton of neat features that make them stand out. Here’s a list of reasons why Apple AirPods Pro might be the perfect choice for you:
- Noise Cancellation feature—This feature helps to block any outside environmental noise so that you have no issues hearing the sound clearly. That’s why they are perfect for online classes or business calls as well
- Transparency feature—With this one, hearing and interacting with the world around you will be ten times easier
- Adaptive EQ—It tunes the music to your ears automatically, so you won’t have to worry about performing any actions manually on your own
- Force sensor—This feature allows you to control your entertainment, answer or end calls, and more
- Quick access—It allows you to activate Siri (the voice assistant) quickly and effortlessly by saying “Hey Siri”
The earbuds come in three sizes of soft tapered silicone tips that you can use to get a perfect fit for your ears. You can forget about any soreness and discomfort, and wear your earbuds however long you want issue-free.
Not only are these earbuds packed with cool features, but they are also compact and easy to pack in your bag or pocket and bring with you wherever you want to.
They are also both sweat- and water-resistant, so you don’t have to worry if they occasionally get splashed or it rains outside when you want to go for a jog. With the MagSafe charging case that provides you with more than 24 hours of total listening time, you won’t have to stress about the battery life at all!
2. Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) – Best Premium Pick
If you wanted to get the Apple AirPods Pro but you found them expensive or there was another reason why they wouldn’t work for you, perhaps the 2nd generation is just what you needed.
These are also very popular and offer you a variety of amazing features while also being more affordable than the first one we listed. Here’s what you can expect from these earbuds:
- Quick and easy access to Siri
- Over 24 hours of total listening time
- Effortless setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching for the ultimate experience
- The ability to share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV with ease
These earbuds come in white, and they are also compact and easy to maintain. That is why you can use them not only for streaming but also for any other activities you have in mind.
Bringing them with you when you go running, jogging, hiking, or doing any other activity will be a piece of cake. You can expect a clear, rich, and high-quality sound, as well as a stable and low-latency wireless connection.
3. JBL Live 300 Earbuds – Best Budget Pick
JBL is one of the most popular brands of audio hardware, and the next earbuds on our list are their wireless ones that are perfect for streaming.
These earbuds come in black and feature a cool and neat design. They provide a powerful, crisp, and high-quality sound that people know and love when it comes to JBL. Here’s what else the JBL Live 300 earbuds have in store for you:
- Ambient aware and TalkThru—With TalkThru, you can chat with your friends without removing your Bluetooth headphones. All you need to do is swipe on your wireless earbuds to activate them and you’re golden
- Up to 20 hours of battery—The JBL Live 300 earbuds provide you with up to 6 hours of playback on a single charge. You can put them back into the charging case for up to an additional 14 hours of listening time, as well as get a one-hour boost in only 10 minutes
- Stereo calls—No matter where you are or what you do, you can take your music along for the ride and stay connected with high-quality stereo clear calls with no background noise. With the hands-free functionality and all-access touch control, you’ll have no issues using these earbuds at any given time or place with ease
4. MOZC Earbuds
If you’re looking for sleek black wireless earbuds that you can use to stream with ease, the MOZC earbuds might be an ideal option! They provide you with the following features:
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.1 & Bass Sound—These earbuds feature the latest Bluetooth 5.1 technology, which provides a more stable connection and long transmission range with low power consumption. The MOZC earbuds support HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP, which helps to improve the transmission speed and provides a low-latency listening experience, no matter if you’re streaming, listening to music, watching videos, or playing games
- Superior Clear Call & Hi-Fi Sound Quality—The Hi-Fi sound quality and 3D surround stereo will make you feel like you’re listening to a live concert and provide deep bass, clear vocals, and crisp high tones. Each earbud has a built-in microphone and a noise reduction feature that makes others hear your voice very clearly, which is perfect for streaming
- Auto Pairing & Easy Physical Button—Taking one or both earbuds out of the charging case will make them power on and connect to your device automatically, while either of them can also be connected separately. The Anti-Mistouching Physical Button design provides the utmost convenience and allows you to switch tracks, activate voice assistant, and answer or end phone calls with ease
- Ergonomic Design & Lightweight—MOZC earbuds come with three different sizes of ear tips, which makes it super easy to find the size that is perfect for you. They are also ergonomically designed, which means that they are extremely comfortable and you can wear them for a long period of time without any issues
- 30h Battery & Fast Charging—You can get up to 6 hours of continuous playtime with a single charge, while the portable charging box provides you with the extra 30 more hours of battery life. Fast charging can prove quite convenient since it takes only one hour to fully charge the case and you’re ready to go
5. TOZO Earbuds
We’ll conclude our list of the best earbuds for streaming in 2022 with TOZO earbuds—the ones that come in a variety of different colors. If having a wide range of colors to choose from is important to you, these earbuds could be your best bet.
They come in black, white, blue, grey, and khaki, so you can choose whatever suits your needs best. They also pack a ton of neat features you’ll find very useful, such as:
- Bluetooth 5.0—TOZO earbuds feature the advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology and support HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP, which provides you with a stable transmission with no interruptions
- One-Step Pairing—You can simply take two headsets out from the charging case, and they will connect to each other automatically. It then takes only one step to pair the earbuds easily
- IPX8 Waterproof—With the waterproof and sweatproof technology that these earbuds feature, you won’t have to worry about any damage being caused by any splashes, be it sweat or rain
- Charge on the Go—You can recharge the case in about one hour and enjoy the playtime that lasts for over 6 hours from a single charge (and total of 30 hours with the charging case)
Prior to deciding what earbuds would be the best choice for streaming in 2022, you should make sure you factored in all of the things necessary to make the right choice.
Purchasing a pair of earbuds that you won’t like or use at all is a waste of time, so it’s important to know what to look for. Since we’re aware that gathering this type of info can be time-consuming, we summarized all of it in the comprehensive buying guide you can find below:
The quality of your earbuds is the first and most important factor you should consider. Although it can be a bit difficult to know and discern whether the quality is good or not without being physically present and seeing the earbuds for yourself, it can be done.
You can check the product descriptions and customer reviews to ensure that the earbuds you want to buy are made of high-quality material and durable.
The features that the earbuds you’re purchasing provide are relevant if you have something specific in mind and know exactly what you want to use them for. If you want to use them for streaming, you should check whether they offer you a noise-cancellation feature that will make your streaming experience smooth-sailing.
In case you want to use your earbuds to listen to music while hitting the gym or going on your morning jogs, you should look for the waterproof/water-resistant features since they will protect your earbuds from any damage caused by sweat or rain.
Choosing the right sized earbuds is important for a couple of reasons. Firstly, getting earbuds that are too small or too big will sometimes make it impossible to wear them, so buying them would prove a waste of time and money.
Secondly, even if you could fit the earbuds in, if they are not perfectly sized for your ears, they will likely cause discomfort or soreness. You should always check the product descriptions before purchasing your earbuds to see in what sizes they come in and choose the one that works for you perfectly.
Ultimately, you should make sure that the design of the earbuds you’re buying is in line with your needs and requirements. Make sure that the colors and the overall design are something that you like, but also check whether they feature an ergonomic design.
That way, you won’t only get a pair that is pleasing to the eye, but also super comfortable to wear for longer periods of time.
1. How Long Can I Keep My Earbuds In?
You can keep your earbuds in for however long you want, but you should know that they can cause discomfort after a while. If you decide to wear them for longer periods of time, make sure you take some breaks and take them out every once in a while to rest your ears.
2. How Do I Clean My Earbuds?
You can maintain your earbuds by cleaning them regularly and keeping them powered off and disconnected when you’re not using them. Since some of them are waterproof and water-resistant, and some are not, you shouldn’t wash them.
It’s always better to stay on the safe side and use a damp cloth and a Q-tip to clean them.
3. What Are the Best Earbuds Out There?
There are a lot of brands out there that offer high-quality earbuds, including Apple, JBL, and Sony, to name a few. The three previously-mentioned brands are only a few of the most popular ones, but you can find a ton of other amazing models and products out there that will fit your needs perfectly.
Finding the best earbuds for streaming in 2022 can often be time-consuming and overwhelming considering that there are hundreds of options out there. No matter which brand you decide to get, you should make sure to factor in all of the things we’ve covered in our buying guide.
That way, you’ll know you’ll get exactly what you need, and won’t have to return the product or waste your precious time and money.