Hours of research and testing of multiple gaming mouse for your PC we have our list of best gaming mouse under the price of 40$ all ready to help you buy the right house without disturbing your budget.
Tips and Tricks to Choose the Accurate Mouse for Testing:
It is the outcome of our untiring hours of research in picking out the best gaming mouse. Moreover, to check if is among the favorite gaming mouse under 100 of all the gamers.
Besides, our tough criteria of price, which is the mouse should fit in the price of $40 maximum, the product had to qualify further departments to take a position in today’s list. Below are the standards for a mouse should pass to make the position in our list:
- Battery (for wireless gaming mouse)
However, an important point worth mentioning here is that all of our reviews are based on experience. None of the product is sponsored, so no biased opinion.
Points to Consider While Opting for a Gaming Mouse for Your PC:
Since the price set is not too high, so none of the best mice outshines in any of the criteria of the best mouse. However, they are quite reasonable at meeting the basic standards of basic gaming mouse for your PC. They render on the gadget modifications, a significant part of tuning your gaming experience.
The attribute of the best gaming mouse is that it should perform exceedingly well during the power-saving mode. However, the question arises how well does a gadget performs during this mode, and answer to this one varies from one mouse to another. This reason battery life was part of our criteria for finding the best gaming mouse in the market.
Studies show that merely percent of cyber gaming freaks enjoy multiple keys in their gadget. Therefore, we added this one in our list to accommodate that 3 percent of the gamers who enjoy multiple keys.
Next, criteria for choosing the perfect gaming gadget is the sensor. The Best mouse should have state of the art sensor, preferably with variants around the Pixart 3360 sensor. Moreover, the list also has a room for a range of DPI, from the minimum of 2400 to the maximum of 16,000 DPI, pretty amazing.
Now, those of you who are not aware of what DPI means, dot per inch or DPI is the average distance the gadget covered when it moves. To wrap it in layman’s language, greater DPI best mouse means that it will be more sensitive, ultimately better responding to a slight movement.
This is quite a useful feature in situations when you have to increase or decrease the DPI during the fly. Let me give you a best example of a situation where high DPI is useful. For instance, in case you use an 8 times scope during sniping out an opponent because you’d want relatively less DPI rate to precisely smash your targets from the distance.
A gadget goes through the harshness of gaming enthusiasts just like a keyboard, and in some situations even more. Therefore, a sensible move is to design the best mouse solid and strong enough that it feels durable on hand and completely justified the money spend on it.
Besides, it is also important for a mouse to pass the clicks test as proof of durable switches. Here, the majority of the gaming mouse excel at the 20 million clicks per switch, which means you will enjoy gaming with this one for many years ahead.
Amongst all the mouse we test, M65 was the only one crated from aluminum. However, the rest was a product of strong construction which feels solid to hands and also pass the year’s durability test as well.
I completely admit the fact that an appearance such as RGB light makes no effect on the performance of the gadget. However, to our surprise, while interviewing the users, we found out that it is important for the majority of the gamers. Therefore, we end up adding this factor in our list of criteria of the top-notch mouse.
The Way We Tested This Gaming Mouse:
Besides, spending hours in front of our PC playing games (even though we did that a lot,) we all agree to test the mouse first through the mouse tester.
The bets mouse tester played a vital role in assisting us to estimate the sensors of the gadget for your PC. Moreover, the tracking speeds as well to cross-check if it is on point. Besides, it also assisted us in tracing out any sort of abnormalities in the motion of the gadget.
The list of benefits does not end here; in fact, it also helps in checking the manner of gadget movement registration. To simplify it for you, it means how far the mouse can move when you move your hand from one point to another. Moreover, the polling rate which depicts the speed of gadget reading the fast movement data.
While performing the test we switched off the acceleration of the mouse to get the accurate readings of the test.
However, the fact is that you cannot judge the productivity of the gadget unless you do not try it out in the particle field. Therefore, we had an hours-long gaming session, to check the product in the practical field ourselves.
Now, the games we played on the PC to test the mouse were countless, but some of them are:
- CS: Go
- Dota 2
The fun part is that we have different categories of tester which includes different gripping style of each tester. This entire situation acts as a plus in estimating which best gaming mouse is ideal for a certain genre of PC game.
On a sad note, our testers belong to plan and claw gripping style, but the fact is that none of the PC gamers uses finger gripping style.
Regardless of the fact, that these cyber gaming mice have an ergonomic design, which means it accommodates all sorts of gripping styles. Still, each of our testers had their pick according to the gripping style.
We didn’t just spend hours playing games to test the mouse, although we did do that. No, we first decided to test the gadget with the use of a Mouse Tester.
With this, we can evaluate the best mouse sensors and track the speed as a means to confirm that it is accurate. This also helps us in terms of checking whether or not there are abnormalities in the movement.
We can also use this tool to check how the gadget movements are registered, how far the cursor moves when you move your hand from point A to point B, the sensitivity of the gadget, and the polling rate, which is how fast movement data is read by the gadget.
During the test, we made sure that mouse acceleration was turned off to ensure that the readers are on point.
But you really can’t tell whether or not a mouse is as good as it is advertised unless you try it out on the battlefield. This is why we spent hours testing each gaming mouse in-game to see for ourselves.
Among the PC games we played to test all the mouse were the following:
- CS: GO
- Dota 2
Our testers vary greatly – they also differ in terms of gripping styles. This makes it easy for us to pinpoint which gaming gadget is best-suited for specific gamers.
Unfortunately, our testers only use claw and palm grip but that shouldn’t be an issue; no one used the finger grip.
Even though these most are ergonomically designed to address the needs of all three gripping styles, our testers still have their personal favorites.
In claw-grips corner, they liked the:
1. M65 Gaming Mouse – Best Gaming Mouse Under $40
2. Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse – Best Gaming Mouse for MMO
3. VicTsing Wireless Gaming Mouse – Best Budget Gaming Mouse Under $10
On the palm-grip department, these were their favorite:
4. Razer Gaming Mouse – Best Gaming Mouse for FPS
5. Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse – Best Wireless Gaming Mouse Under $40
7. VicTsing Wireless Gaming Mouse – Best Budget Gaming Mouse Under $10
But overall the entire discussion concludes that your comfort with a certain the best mouse is what matters regardless of the gripping style. Therefore, do not make their favorite as the criteria of your pick; instead, they can only help you choose the best.
Our Top Picks Under $40
1. Corsair M65 Pro RGB Gaming Mouse – Best Gaming Mouse Under $40
First in the list is Corsair since it would be sheer injustice to miss out Corsair from our list. If we say that Corsair is the synonym of a supreme quality product line that this would not be wrong. Their impeccable range of keyboards and the best mouse holds a vital position in the cyber world.
Therefore, Corsair M65 Pro managed to bag the first position in our list of best gaming mouse under the price of $50. The product is slinked, long-lasting, and worth twice then the price the brand is charging.
- 12,000 DPI
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Grey color
- RGB light
- 8 programmable buttons
- CUE software
- Weight adjustment system
The primary feature that makes us all go bananas over Corsair M65 pro is the strong fashioning if the product. The left no stone u tired in rendering the best for its clientele. The mouse is crafted from the finest quality aircraft-grade aluminum, which is super light to lift and feel durable to your hand just like you are lifting an airplane. Trust me it is amazing, it is not hyperbole.
I know a few of you might not like it for the reason that it is a wired mouse, but it has a supreme quality wired rope-textured cord which is pretty amazing though.
Besides the design, the best attraction for gamers is the sniper button. For your convenience, it is placed near the thumb so that you can snipe the opponent during the fly when you are about to combat the enemy.
The Corsair mouse is like FPS gamers are utterly satisfied and use the “aim” button mapped to the mouse 2 buttons. However, the tables have turned and this best mouse has a sniper button which simplifies the overall experience of fast-paced snipe-then-fire games. The story makes no end here; in fact, you can also modify the DPI according to your need.
The product gets high marks in construction does not mean that it lacks in performance. The bang on the accuracy, gaming-tuned sensor, goes quite well with the resolutions up to 12,000 DPI. Hence it renders a highly accurate cyber gaming experience to justify the needs of the highly competitive titles.
To top it all you also get the liberty of modifying DPI of the sniper button through the software. Now, this is what we call a complete grip over the product and its usage.
Additional feature’s point of view the product is fashioned in a way that you get a clear idea that it is a gaming mouse without getting over the top. Furthermore, the industrial appeal seems to set inaccurately with any rig, subtly going well with it along with depicting the image of how badass you are.
To impress you further, let me tell you another cool feature. You can manage the LED lights of the best mouse through the Corsair CuE software. Moreover, you can also opt from 16.8 million color choices. The software also works at bringing all the Corsair gadgets together so that you can match the theme of your entire Corsair gaming gear.
To wrap up the entire discussion, Corsair M65 Pro is the best bunch of packages at the price of $39.99. Strong construction, highly accurate, and comes with the best feature-rich pieces of LED software that is quite new in the market.
Pros and Cons:
I know we are been pressing this device a lot, but I would not claim that it is a perfect gadget. So let me take you down to the pros and cons of this one:
2. Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse – Editor’s Pick
Next up in my list of best gaming mice under price of $50 has to be DeathAdder. The brand is doing exceedingly well with its DeathAdder series gaming mouse, and gamers can’t get over this addiction.
The Razer DeathAdder Elite gaming mouse under 10 is one of the finest pieces of technology which is a flawless blend of supreme quality material and long-lasting construction.
- 16,000 DPI
- Optical sensor
- Curvy design
- Black color
- 7 buttons
- Synapses 2.0
First and foremost the thing that grabs my attention is underrated which is the Razer Design. The best mouse has an ergonomic design that is appropriate for all sorts of users. Plus the elegant, ultra-clean curves seem to be super sleek along with adding the right amount of grace to your gaming gear.
Moreover, the product has a state of the art PWM3389 optical sensor. I admit that it is not the supreme sensor in the market, but it is quite good to make this product in the list of the top products. The mouse tracks exceptionally well in the entire situation and performs accurately in the majority of the testing scenario.
Even though the mouse is simple to use, you do not have to necessarily install any driver to make it work. However, Razer wireless peripheral recommends you to use it with synapses software since it is quite tranquil. Besides, you can also customize the RGB; re-map buttons along with assigning macros through the software as well, since it is well worth downloading.
Even though the best mouse is utterly recommended for FPS players, and this vaguely brings down to the utterly comfortable shape. Trust me, this comfy shape is one of the elite shapes into the entire world of gaming.
So overall, if the slightly expensive mouse does not bother you, then I suggest you give the Razer DeathAdder elite a shot. It is a complete package of features, stylish shape, and durability.
Pros and Cons:
Even though, the Razer followers swear by the product despite the list of pros and cons. However, let me take you through the pros and cons according to my experience with this one:
3. Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse – Best Gaming Mouse for MMO
It is an admitted fact that none of the lists regarding a gaming peripheral is complete without any product from the brand. Logitech is an absolute necessity for gaming gear. So, no matter how many options you have put there, none can combat the charm of a Logitech G600 best mouse, which is the best choice for all the cyber players.
- 8200 DPI
- Black color
- Solid construction
- RGB light
- 20 buttons
- Best for MMO players
Even though the label mouse has all the features professional cyber gaming enthusiasts can ask, but the G600 mice are the talk of the tow for a totally different reason. The mouse has a row of Programmable buttons thus making it an ideal picks for all the gamers particularly MMO players.
Now, digging deep into the features, the mouse has 20 programmable buttons, yes you heard me right, 20 buttons among which 16 are easily remappable. This entire situation helps you to allot a list of different effects to each of the buttons. Besides, the fun part is that 12 buttons are arranged in perfect order under the thumb. Thus it has approached each effect button quite hassle-free.
The story makes no end here, in fact, the elite G shift button on the mouse makes the top of the mouse quite flexible. Moreover, the right-click button gets doubles; therefore, you can modify up to 5 distinctive DPI on the fly. You can also double the action of each of the key.
Logitech experts are leaving no stone unturned to render technology at its best for you. In this regard, all the buttons are labeled and backlit by RGB LEDs. It can also be stored with each profile so that you can conveniently see and click it.
To put an end to the discussion, I would like to say that the Logitech G600 Wireless is excellent in every respect. However, the product strictly focuses on all the players who enjoy numerous buttons and speedy response.
Pros and Cons:
I know Logitech is quite amazing in every respect, it is simply technology at its best, but you can’t call it a perfect mouse. The Logitech mouse has a lot of pros and cons as well. So without further ado, let me take you through my experience with the Logitech G600.
4. Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse – Best Wireless Gaming Mouse Under $40
Logitech always masters the race of rending state of the art cyber gaming peripherals for the gaming enthusiasts. Therefore, it compelled us to add this product in today’s list. So here we are yet again with the G602. The emerging trend of construction of HTPC is promoting gaming on the go through laptops among people. Therefore, we need a mouse competent enough to sustain the harsh usage of hours and different situations.
It is the situation when G602 gaming mouse under 20 wins our heart. The Logitech mouse is a durable construction with its own least of no lag wireless connection, making it a supremely comfortable mouse for you all.
- No lag
- grey and blue
- plastic construction
- 2500 DPI
- the ergonomic design makes it so comfortable
- 11 buttons
- best battery life
For starters, the mouse has amazing 11 Programmable buttons. It is a sensible mid-way between the Razer DeathAdder Elite and G600 gaming mouse, Smart though! Thus, is renders super flexibility and top-notch gaming experience?
Moreover, the product has also made room for advanced wireless communication over USB 3.0. It creates a lag-free gaming experience for all the users out there.
However, this mouse has some drawbacks as well. For instance, sending the data over wireless, its sensor has merely an utmost resolution of 2,500 DPI. Thus you have to trade-off the best accuracy in exchange of wireless communication.
The story makes no end here; in fact, the Logitech gadget promises an astonishing battery life of 250 hours, Whoa! To cut it short it means that the product will enjoy a good battery life until you have to replace the double AA battery. The credit of all of this goes to the Delta Zero sensor optimization. Here you have supreme-accuracy cursor grip, yet you also get advantage from the battery-extending power optimization system.
To wrap it all, the g602 mouse is an ideal product for the people who enjoy gaming on the go
Pros and Cons:
The brand never fails to spellbind us with their remarkable gadgets. Each of their product is a fine piece of technology, but not perfect. I experienced some pluses and loopholes during usage, and thought about sharing it with you:
5. VicTsing MM057 Wireless Gaming Mouse – Best Budget Mouse Under $10
Last up in the list is the brand Vic tsing. The brand is doing exceedingly well as a fresher in the market, and people are enjoying their PC peripherals expressly mice. We can’t thank enough to the Amazon for offering a vast range of cheap product that is surprising in utility.
However, catering to the fresh staff strike, maybe prising will not be an appropriate word, but the wireless gadget by Vic Tsing MM057 is a fabulous muse with a price next to free (which is merely 10$.)
- 4 programmable buttons
- Black, Purple, Blue, Red, or Silver colors
- plastic construction
- 2400 DPI
The best wireless PC mouse has a whole range of features such as the wireless mouse works quite impressively within the range of 15 meters. Moreover, the battery renders the best gaming experience until 15 months; then you have to replace the double AA battery.
Sadly, the mouse is not the best choice according to my opinion, but 2400 DPI is pretty impressive considering the price they are charging. Another feature of an ideal gaming mouse is the DPI modification on the fly is available in this one as well.
Nonetheless, not crazily flexible, the two programmable keys present a slight of tweak able during the game as well.
I agree with the fact that Vic Tsing’s wireless gaming mouse is not the best mouse, but considering the price, it is impressive. It surely facilitates all the gamers who are struggling with a restricted price and want a mouse at fewer prices.
Pros and Cons:
I agree the product is impressive, but do not call t perfect. Let me take you through the pros and cons of the wireless gadget:
Which Gaming Mouse Is Best for Gaming Mice Freaks?
The answer to this question is quite debatable as there are tons of gaming mice out there in the market. Moreover, every user has a different need so make sure you are quite clear regarding your need.
However, some big daddies of the gadget industry with the ire tried and reliable peripherals such as Logitech, Razer, and corsair proudly own the elite position in the market. The credit to this completely goes to their products that are quite appealing to the eyes, durable and outshine due to its remarkable performance as well.
If you ask for my opinion, the Corsair M56 Pro RGB mice, the best gaming mouse that you can get under the price of $50 without a doubt. The product has some of the remarkable features such as bang on sensor, super strong build quality, along with the integration with CUE software, which makes this one amongst the utmost complete packages you can get.
Now, if you talk about high resolution and DPI, Razer DeathAdder Elite is a clear winner. The product has by far the highest resolution amongst all the mice we’ve experienced. The amazing 16,000 DPI makes it one of the best mice in resolution.
Hence, in case you are seeking for utmost precision, then this right mouse for you.
If you are a die heart fan of MMO games and spend hours before the system for the exceptional gaming experience, then you have got your mice. All the MMO players can’t get better than the Logitech G600 mouse.
Besides, if you’re major concern is portability, then do not go in details and directly buy the Logitech G602. An amazing feature that makes this product a shining star is that it has impressive battery life.
Logitech mouse battery lasts up to 250 hours, yes you heard me right. Moreover, you won’t experience issues such as delay as the Logitech move have state of the art delta zero sensor technology which is super precise.
Yet several people just want to stick to their limited price, all such people should go for Vic Tsing MM057 wireless mice. The product offers marvelous value at an astonishing price which is under $10. However, or a practical note, the sensor isn’t up to the mark along with there isn’t much aesthetic flair. However, it’s a solid mouse at a dirt-cheap price.
After considering all the above factors, these are a few of the best gaming mice according to our opinion. Moreover, they all fit at the price of $50.
Now, the ball is in your court, what sort of gamer you are? And what are your requirements regarding a gaming mouse? Do let us know your valuable opinion; we would love to read your views in the comment section below.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- Cool RGB Backlights: This computer gaming mouse is fitted with 6 backlight modes that come in a whopping 16 million colors. Chroma RGB backlit can be...
- Gaming Grade Optical Sensor: The gamer mouse features a 6-level DPI of 800/1600/2400/3200/4800/8000, allowing it to function at various speeds,...
- High-End PC Gaming Mouse: This RGB gaming mouse has 7 programmable buttons – Left, Right, Scroll, DPI, Forward, Backward, and RGB Light buttons....
- Ergonomic Shape for Esports and Competitive Play: EKSA wired gaming mouse fits perfectly into any hand size. Designed for long-lasting comfort and...
- Wide Compatibility: EKSA wired mouse is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 for programmable using and macOS for normal using, and...
- HERO Gaming Sensor: Next-gen HERO mouse sensor delivers up to 10x the power efficiency over other gaming mice with exceptional accuracy and...
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Ultra-fast LIGHTSPEED Wireless technology gives you a lag-free gaming experience. The G305 wireless gaming mouse delivers...
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: The G305 wireless Logitech mouse boasts an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay on a single AA battery so you can play...
- Lightweight design: Thanks to an efficient mechanical design, the G305 gaming mouse weighs in at only 99 grams for high manoeuvrability
- Compact, portable design with convenient built-in storage for included USB wireless receiver. Max. speed: > 400 IPS
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision....
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the...
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled...
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for...
- Charming Breath RGB Backligh:16 million color options for the backlight setting make your gaming mouse look cool.The RGB lights is more vibrant than...
- High-Precision DPI & Polling Rateh:gaming mouse run flawlessly with optical sensor and avoids random clicks.adjust DPI 500-7200,polling rate125-1000Hz...
- Seven Programmable Buttons:Mouse have 7 buttons,can set for more functions like rapid fire,macro etc.Software is initial setup.side buttons are...
- Ergonomic Design,Less Fatigue:The ergonomic contour makes gaming mice fit in any hands.Texture of mouse is a super-fine rubber that feels comfortable...
- Plug & Play, Build Quality:As a plug-and-play wired mouse,easy to use and work with Windows,Mac OS,etc.You can feel the solid construction of all...
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100...
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or...
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp,...
- Lightweight Honeycome Shell - Taking unique design of lightweight honeycomb shell, offers you better touch experience. Great material makes the mouse...
- 2.4G Wireless Technology - 2.4GHz wireless offers stable connection and precise track. By connecting the USB receiver with the USB port, you could use...
- Chroma Rgb Lights - By clicking the on/off button to activate the KM-1 mouse, and pressing the LED button repeatedly to change different light effects...
- 3 Adjustable DPI and Flexible Buttons - Adjustable DPI speed switch: 800-1600-3200, easily and casually control the speed. Plugging the USB receiver...
- Universal Comaptibility & Considerate Charge Cable - Compatible with 98/2000/ME/NT/XP/VISTA/7/8/10/11/MAC OS. Adaptable for Notebook, PC, laptop,...
- 【Get Away from the Cable】The gaming mouse adopts 2.4GHz transmission technology, providing reliable, precise and long rang connection, up to 50ft....
- 【Control Your Own Speed at Your Will】5 level DPI by pressing the button below the scroll wheel. (800/1600/3000/5000/10000) You can easily adjust...
- 【7-Color Changeable Backlight】7 different LED light colors that change while in use, offering soothing ambient lighting（NOTE: It will not stay...
- 【6-Programmable Buttons】The gaming mouse supports macro editing. 6 buttons can be programmed by installing driver software which makes the mouse...
- 【Wide Compatibility】The UHURU wireless gaming mouse is compatible with most systems including Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8, Mac OS and...
- 【Wired Gaming Mouse】- Built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic RGB Backlit Gaming PC Mouse up to 8000 DPI (user adjustable...
- 【Ultra-light honeycomb shell design】- The lightweight Honeycome Shell provides you the feather-light weight , offers you better touch experience....
- 【HyperFlex USB Cable】-It reduces tension and resistance when you are using mouse during game, let you enjoy the easier mouse movement.
- 【Rgb Lights change】-Pressing the LED button repeatedly to change different light effects-7 RGB Modes = Breathing Mode, Colorful Streaming Mode,...
- 【Widely Compatible】-This mouse Compatible with Windows XP, ME, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, Chrome, Android, Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, laptop,...