Being a doctor or primary healthcare physician is not easy, especially when it comes to telepathy. This is because these long sessions demand a stable wifi connection, voice quality, crisp video, and long battery life. Here, using a smartphone is inadequate and can pose some serious struggles for you. Therefore, it is wise that you invest in a quality device, such as a laptop that has a large and crisp display, a long battery, and a quality sound.
Similarly, you should also not compromise the processing speed and graphic performance of the laptop for these long sessions. If you want the best laptop for telepathy in 2022 yet don’t want to spend your time doing in-depth research, here is a comprehensive buying and review guide that can help you in choosing the right one. So, dive right in for more.
Best Laptops for Teletherapy Review
1. Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop
I am starting my list of the best laptops for teletherapy with this Razer Blade 15, all thanks to its large display and long battery life. It is an advanced Razor model that has brought innovation to a greater level with ultimate color reproduction and accuracy. In addition, the high processing speed and maximum refresh rate make it absolutely worth your money.
The first thing you will notice in this model is the 10th Generation i7 core that is accompanied by the Turbo boost technology. Thereby, you are provided with smooth performance and a high refresh rate. It runs at a speed of 5.0 GHz which offers you a fast processing speed. It is further equipped with a 16 GB dual-channel memory that is more than enough for a teletherapy session.
Last but not least, it incorporates USB-A, B, and C ports that help you with enhanced connectivity. It also has a Wifi 6 function with a full 15.5 inches high-resolution display that is impressive for teletherapy sessions. This screen offers crisp and vibrant colors with high accuracy which is one reason why I have placed this one on the top. Finally, the aluminum construction makes it highly durable.
In essence, this Razor Blade laptop is a great option to choose for its durable construction, processing, and color accuracy. It comes with a large high-resolution display that makes the process fun and accurate. Likewise, the Intel i7 core processor is accompanied by the Turbo technology that makes it relatively better in performance and storage.
2. Apple MacBook Pro Laptop
If you are in search of something advanced that can help you with remote therapy, this one from Apple is undoubtedly the best laptop to go for. I really like the fact that it is powered by an M1 chip that works absolutely phenomenal, having a fast processing speed and graphics performance. Likewise, the display and IPS technology makes it stand among others.
Speaking of the performance, it comes with 8 and 16 GB storage, having two external SSD cards (256 and 512 GB). It also has a long battery life that can help you support long teletherapy sessions with absolute ease. Similarly, the 13.3 inches LED screen with IPS technology can help you enjoy the vibrant and crisp colors of the screen.
Another thing that makes it great among its counterparts is its Thunderbolt exchange port that provides you with three times better performance and solid sound quality. It also includes a touch ID that makes it absolutely responsive. All in all, the retina display and backlight function enhances the overall performance, making it crisp and smooth while working.
Final thoughts, if you are up for spending a bit more on performance and desire a crisp experience, I would highly recommend you go for this Apple MacBook Pro. It is equipped with a powerful M1 chip processor and high-resolution display that provides you with an enhanced experience. Likewise, the long battery life and sturdy buildup give it an edge over others.
3. ASUS VivoBook 15
If you are a budget enthusiast and looking for something that offers you remote therapy, this one from Asus is an impressive alternative to invest in. It is popular among mid-priced laptops, all thanks to its fast processing and better color reproduction. Additionally, I absolutely love the Wifi 10 and Bluetooth option that enhances the overall connectivity and makes it easy.
Likewise, this Vivobook 15 is equipped with an i3 processor (10th generation) that is considered the most powerful mid-range processor that provides you with smooth performance. It also got an excellent 128 GB SSD storage that allows you to enjoy a fast drive experience. Furthermore, the GPU card accompanied by UHD quality makes the graphic experience even more enjoyable.
Lastly, when it comes to display option, it comes with a 15.6 inches HD screen that provides you with impressive color accuracy and reproduction. It is further equipped with a 1920×1080 resolution that helps you in enjoying the sessions with more bright and vivid imagery. Finally, it has also got some fun functions such as a fingerprint scanner, touchpad, and backlit keyboard.
In the end, if you are looking for something efficient and budget-friendly, I would highly recommend you go for this Asus Vivobook. It comes with a large HD display and a fast 10th-generation processor that is more than enough for your teletherapy sessions. Furthermore, my favorite features in this model are the SSD storage and backlit keyboard that makes the process enjoyable.
4. Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13.3″ Laptop
Last but not least on the list of the best laptops for teletherapy is this Lenovo Chromebook, popular for its slim design and fast processor. I really like this travel-friendly design and long battery life that makes it easy and convenient. It further has impressive storage that allows you to store files quite easily, not to mention the graphic performance that makes it a notable mention for remote therapy.
Similarly, the first thing to notice in this design is its compact size aluminum frame that is highly durable and travel-friendly. It is further equipped with a 10th generation core i3 Intel dual-core processor that works absolutely well for your remote therapy. Thereby, it provides you with HD graphics performance with high color accuracy and reproduction.
Finally, this Lenovo Chromebook has a 13 inches display that integrates an IPS display and 360 convertible functions, making it great for long sessions. The sound quality is also commendable for regular usage. All in all, the battery offers ten hours of smooth working without any lag. In the end, it incorporates USB type C and A ports that offer you easy connectivity.
Final thoughts, this Lenovo Chromebook is one of the best laptops for teletherapy for anyone looking for an affordable and efficient device. It comes with a 360 convertible HD display with IPS technology that provides you with color accuracy and reproduction. Similarly, the long battery life and fast processor make it absolutely worth your investment.
What to Look for While Buying the Best Laptops for Teletherapy in 2022: All You Need to Know
What is Teletherapy?
Teletherapy, in simple words, is remote treatment. It is defined as a treatment through online platforms such as HD and voice transmission mental treatments that are done on the calls. It is also commonly known as video therapy, electric therapy, and telehealth. In recent years, it has become popular in the United States.
Are Laptops Worth Spending on Teletherapy?
Yes, you should spend on a quality laptop for teletherapy sessions. This is because using a smartphone for this purpose can provide you with many obstructions and hurdles. All in all, it depends on your budget and needs. For instance, if you are just looking for basic requirements, I would recommend you either invest in a quality Chromebook or a Windows. In contrast, if you are up for spending money on processing speed and graphics performance, going for a Mac laptop is a wise option for you.
How to Make Remote Therapy Better?
To make the teletherapy experience better, it is ideal that you have the best laptop for telepathy in 2022 (having all the basic functions it needs to support these sessions. In simple words, you would need a fast connection, crisp video quality, better sound, and a high processing speed. You can also make the experience better with a typical laptop having a webcam.
Which is Better: Windows vs Chromebook vs Mac
While each of them has separate merits and demerits, the decision of buying one is solely your own. Here are some basic facts that can help you in choosing which one to go for;
- Windows is an easy and convenient operating system that has been used by the vast majority.
- Mac operating system is commonly known as an advanced system which is the reason for it being most expensive. However, it offers a smooth process with high processing speed and graphics performance overall.
- Chrome operating system has gained popularity in recent times for its graphic performance and reasonable price ranges. Nowadays, these are famous for their stylish, lightweight appearance and decent processing performance.
Now, based on these basic intros, you can choose the one that suits you best.
Basic Requirement for a Laptop for Telehealth
If you are going for a budget-friendly product, it is ideal that you have an idea about the basics of telepathy and what it needs to enhance your experience. To save your time, here are some things you should consider;
- You should look for at least a 10th-generation processor (be it Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3, and so on).
- At least a 4GB DDR4 storage
- Minimum storage of 128 GB for SSD
- Your laptop should have a minimum of five hours of battery life
- It is ideal that you go for a typical laptop with a webcam (preferably 720p)
- At least a screen size of 13 inches
Having these features at hand, you can enhance your remote therapy experience. In the end, I hope that you soon will find the best laptop for telepathy with the help of these buying instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes the best laptop for telepathy?
There are a number of things you would need for the best laptop for therapy sessions. Some of the basic things for improved video and sound quality, not to mention a long life, are mentioned below;
- A 10th generation processor (be it Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3).
- 4GB DDR4 storage
- 128 GB for SSD
- Minimum five hours of battery life
- A webcam (preferably 720p)
- The screen size of 13 inches
Do I need a laptop for remote therapy?
Yes, you should invest in a quality laptop to support your remote therapy sessions. This is because using a smartphone is not adequate for long sessions. Thereby, it can result in compromising voice and video quality. So, it is ideal that you invest in a quality laptop to counter these problems.
What is the best laptop for telepathy in 2022?
The Asus Vivobook is one of the best laptops if you are looking for something to support your remote therapy sessions. It is equipped with a large 15 inches display and IPS technology that provides you with crisp video quality. Likewise, the decent sound and roomy storage make it absolutely best for long sessions.
Laptops have gained quite some popularity when it comes to long remote telepathy sessions. This is because these have better processing speed and graphic performance. In addition, these devices give a crisp video experience and sound quality, not to mention long battery life that can help you throughout. If you are looking for one, here are my favorites;
- Apple MacBook Pro Laptop is one of the best for its easy OS, graphics performance, and sound quality.
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13.3″ Laptop is an affordable alternative with a durable design, high processing speed, and long battery life.
Finally, I hope that you can choose the right laptop for telepathy.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating,...
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow...
- Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically-designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your...
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field...
- Dell 15.6 HD 1366x768 LED-backlit Display
- Intel Celeron N4020 CPU
- DDR4 4GB memory, 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD storage
- Windows 10 Home
- Aspect Ratio:16:10
- LIGHTWEIGHT 2-in-1 DESIGN At just under 3 pounds, the Chromebook Plus is incredibly lightweight. You can easily fold it into tablet mode for...
- BUILT-IN PEN Experience the power of the incredibly precise built-in pen that never needs charging. It's always ready to write, sketch, edit, magnify...
- DUAL CAMERA Fold your laptop into tablet mode to capture clear shots and even zoom in for a closer look with the revolutionary 13MP world-facing...
- CHROME OS AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE Create, explore and browse on a bigger screen with the tools you use every day —all on the secure Chrome OS
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Screen Size: 11.6"
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor Type: Intel Celeron 2955U
- Processor Speed: 1.4GHz
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Ready for productivity and performance while being on the go, with speedy performance, robust security, and instant-on convenience
- Lightweight 2.2 pound body and with thin and premium metallic finish for a sleek appearance
- 11.6 inch HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare Display
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) and 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10, 100, 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port); Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard; Acer Cool Boost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
- Touch Screen Type :Capacitive.Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Crystal clarity. Vivid color: Experience superior picture quality and fully expansive color, contrast and depth with the 4K AMOLED touchscreen display...
- Split-second productivity: Boot up in as fast as 6 seconds and hit the ground running. Get ample storage with 256GB SSD and work, play and multitask...
- Stroke of genius: Take notes, sketch ideas and edit documents easily and accurately with the built-in pen that fits seamlessly into Galaxy...
- Speedy. Simple. Secure: Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure operating system that powers Chromebooks. It is designed to feel intuitive and...
- Windows 11 in S Mode,experience the most secure Windows ever built with fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against...
- Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, NVMe TLC SSDs are great for major gaming...
- Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi...
- Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
- Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications. Slide the Privacy...