Competitive gamers always go out of their way just to get a slight advantage over their opponents, but Minecraft players have taken that race to a new level.
Drag clicking is the latest craze in the Minecraft community, and if you want to have that extra advantage in duels, you will need a compatible mouse.
We’ve reviewed only the models that are capable of drag clicking so you can quickly decide which one is the best for you.
Top Reviewed Picks of This Year
1. ROCCAT Kain 120 AIMO RGB PC Gaming Mouse – Best Mouse for Drag Clicking
With the highest CPS on the market, it’s no wonder the Roccat Kain 120 has found a way to the top of our list. Out of the box, we managed to hit 50 CPS consistently on the right mouse click, and about 45 CPS with the left mouse click.
But after only a minute or two after we got used to the box design, we went up to 60 CPS, and we can quickly see why most top players average at around 70 CPS with this model.
With additional customization options and blazing-fast button response times, we can see why the Kain 120 is considered the best mouse for drag clicking.
The unique box shape of the Kain 120 is designed to perfectly fit most hand sizes. We felt some slight discomfort after a few hours of usage, which is likely caused by the sharp corners pressing against the palm.
But we have to keep in mind that this is a mouse made for drag clicking – you shouldn’t be using it as your daily driver. This model registers a lot of double and triple clicks, which is why most users can effortlessly hit high CPS.
But in turn, it makes the Kain 120 unsuitable for regular use, and you will need a secondary mouse. If you’re a competitive player that wants the highest possible click per second rate, the Kain 120 is the only true choice.
2. ROCCAT Kain 100 Aimo RGB PC Gaming Mouse – Best Mouse for Long Gaming Sessions
Just like the 120, the Kain 100 has a boxy shape that should fit most hand sizes. But many users prefer this model over the 120 due to the improved design.
The 100 has slightly smoother edges, and we didn’t feel any discomfort when using it, even after a couple of hours of active gaming.
The build and parts didn’t change much from the Kain 120, so you still get fast click response times and customization options. We were able to consistently get 45 CPS with this model, which is slightly less than the 120.
Once we got used to it, we were hovering around 60 CPS most of the time. The improved comfort is greatly appreciated, and while we noticed a slight CPS drop, we still feel this is a viable alternative to the Kain 120.
3. Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse – Best Customizable Mouse for Drag Clicking
Glorious is one of the most popular brands in the Minecraft competitive community, and they have a long-lasting rivalry with Roccat. Unlike the Roccat, the Glorious mouses need some tweaks to get the most out of them.
You can customize the polling rate, lift distance and click speed, but most importantly, you can reduce the debounce time. Low debounce rates are crucial for drag clicking, and when we set it to 4ms (lowest setting), we were able to consistently hit 50 CPS, but most pros can hit up to 70 CPS with this model.
4. Bloody ABedless A70x Optical Gaming Mouse
If you go and check what gear the professional Minecraft players are using, you will see that 80% of them use either a Roccat or Glorious mouse. But the latest ABedless A70x is quickly changing that, with some users reporting CPS rates of up to 70.
The A70X is the latest drag-clicking mouse on the market, and we are confident it will quickly become one of the most popular models.
The first thing that caught our eye was the design. It is inconspicuous, it doesn’t have a flashy or mesh design that most drag-clicking mouses are known for. But don’t let that fool you, as the A70X is engineered exclusively for drag click.
Out of the box, we hit 50 CPS on our first test run, but after a few hours of practice, we were consistently hitting 60 CPS. The click response is less than 0.2 seconds, and the infrared switches have an improved lifespan.
The shape is ergonomic, and it perfectly fits in the palm. The A70X is a full-size mouse, perfect for users with larger or medium size hands. It’s on the heavier side, which improves the grip when drag clicking.
It has eight macro programmable buttons, and you can customize the left click with three different weapon models.
5. Glorious Model D Lightweight RGB Gaming Mouse
We’ve already reviewed the Model O, but Glorious also offers the Model D. On the first look, there are hardly any differences between the two models. Model D has an additional row of hollow meshes, which can reportedly increase your CPS.
We were able to consistently hit 50 CPS, similar to the Model O, but we can see why some users would prefer the Model D over the Model O. If you have the opportunity, we advise you to try out both mouses before deciding on the model.
The extra row may seem negligible, but it can either improve or decrease your CPS, depending on your method of drag clicking.
6. Logitech G502 HERO – Best Wired Gaming Mouse for Drag Clicking
Logitech is one of the top gaming brands, but they still didn’t release their drag-clicking mouse. But some gamers have discovered that the latest G502 Hero can drag click, and it quickly became a popular pick among gamers looking for a budget option.
This is a textbook example gaming mouse, with adjustable weights, DPI of up to 25.000, 11 programable macro buttons, and much more. So if you’re looking for a capable daily driver and gaming mouse that just so happens to be decent at drag clicking, the G502 Hero might be your best pick.
Out of the box, we’ve instantly hit 20 CPS, but we quickly managed to hit up to 30 CPS. The G502 Hero is a good pick if you’re looking for your first drag-clicking mouse.
7. Redragon M711 Cobra Gaming Mouse
If you’re looking for a cheap mouse that can drag click, you will be hard-pressed to find a better one than the M711 Cobra. It has an attractive design, decent customization options, a low price point, and most importantly, it can drag click.
Out of the box, we were hitting about 12 CPS, which is much better than a regular mouse, but we knew we could go higher. After a few hours of gaming, we were hitting 18 CPS, and we feel we could’ve hit up to 20 CPS with a few more hours of practice.
There are no fancy customization options, but you get seven programable buttons and a DPI change switch. Admittedly, you won’t be breaking any CPS records with this model, but it’s a viable choice if you just want to try out drag clicking or you need a practice mouse.
8. FANTECH Wired Gaming Mouse Lightweight
The latest Fantech wired mouse is perfect for those of you who are on the look for the cheapest drag-clicking mouse. It has an ergonomic design, basic customization options, RGB modes, and decent DPI.
It may not be as pretty as Redragon Cobra, but out of the box, it had a much better CPS rate. We were able to hit 20 CPS, and we are confident we could’ve gone even higher with a few hours of practice.
The additional six programmable buttons are useful for gaming, and you can also change the DPI. We got a lot for our money, and the Fantech mouse deserved a spot on our list.
Click Per Second (CPS)
The most important factor when deciding on your next drag-clicking mouse is the CPS rate. Regular gaming mouses are not designed for drag clicking, and you will fail miserably if you try to drag click on them.
By getting more clicks per second, you will get a competitive advantage over your opponent. In Minecraft Duels, more clicks mean you will deliver more blows, which will make your opponent go down quicker.
However it is not used for PVP only, many players use it for quick building, as it allows them to place more blocks. The best mouse for drag clicking should be able to hit 50 CPS without much effort.
This is possible due to the improved springs and laser sensors which reduce the click response.
Double and triple-click
Most drag click mouses can achieve such astronomically high CPS rates thanks to the springs that promote double and triple clicks.
This is just what you want for drag clicking, but keep in mind that it makes the mouse borderline unusable for daily usage.
If the model hits 50 CPS consistently without much trouble, you can assume it has double and triple-click springs, therefore it won’t be suited for daily usage.
If you need a drag-clicking mouse that’s suitable for tasks other than gaming, look out for models with 20-30 CPS.
To get the highest possible CPS rate, you will need a mouse that perfectly fits into the palm of your hand. If you don’t have a good grip on your mouse, your hand will frequently slip and you will have a hard time drag clicking.
Full-size models are perfect for users with larger hands, gaming models are designed for users with medium to large hands, and lightweight models are perfect for users with smaller hands.
In the race for the highest possible CPS, many manufacturers have stopped focusing on the quality of their springs and sensors.
This will result in a reduced lifespan of your mouse, and unless you want to buy a new mouse every few months, we recommend you get one of the premium models.
Drag clicking wears out the mouse a lot quicker than regular usage, and premium parts are essential.
Wireless vs wired
Almost every drag-clicking mouse on the market is wired, and it is for a good reason. A wired connection has a superior response rate, and unlike wireless models, every click will register. There are wireless models on the market, but we recommend you stay away from them.
Is it possible to drag click with any mouse?
No, you will need a mouse specifically designed for drag clicking. Regular mouses have regular springs and sensors, which will give you a low CPS, and drag clicking on them will drastically reduce their lifespan. Drag click mouses have improved springs and laser sensors that are designed for wear and prolonged usage.
What is the best mouse for drag clicking
The best drag-clicking mouse needs to be durable, with high CPS and lots of customization options, and that’s why the Roccat Kain 120 is widely considered the best. The Glorious O is also a good option, but the Kain 120 has a better build quality, and in turn, it has a longer lifespan.
What is the highest CPS ever?
It depends on the drag clicking method; with LMB/RMB drag clicking, some professionals can go as high as 80 CPS, but wheel clicking will give you a much higher CPS, with some users reportedly hitting over 100 CPS.
Are bloody mouses good for drag clicking?
Bloody is one of the latest brands on the market, and their A70X model quickly became one of the top picks for drag clicking. If you’re looking for a fairly priced mouse that can compete with Roccat and Glorious mouses, the Bloody mouses can be a good choice.
Not every mouse can drag click, so it can prove tricky to find the perfect one.
If you’re looking for the best of the best, go with the Kain 120 or Kain 100. Glorious mouses are great for users who can’t spend 100$ on a drag-clicking mouse, but still want CPS higher than 50.
Redragon Cobra is our favorite pick for budget-oriented users.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- Hyper durable materials – Engineered with high-grade polymer for durability
- 60 million click mechanical switches – To feel crisp from the first click to the last
- TrueMove Core optical gaming sensor – True 1-to-1 tracking 8500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35g acceleration
- Comfortable ergonomic construction – Ergonomically designed to provide comfort for intense gaming sessions
- Brilliant prism lighting – Redesigned lighting provides 3 zones of 16.8 million beautifully crisp colors
- Wired Computer Gaming Mouse, The Redragon M801 offers up to 16000 user adjustable DPI and 35G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers...
- RGB LED Backlit Programmable Gaming Mouse; with 8 Light up Mouse Effects (Backlight can be disabled), 9 user programmable buttons, 2 Side Buttons,...
- Ergonomic PC Gamer Mouse; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games on PCs or Laptops
- MMO Mouse features; 8-Piece (8 x 2.4gram) Weight Tuning Set, Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads. 9 programmable buttons. Comes...
- PC Gaming Mouse Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Gaming...
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB Backlit Gaming PC Mouse up to 7200 DPI (user adjustable...
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick...
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games. The ergonomic shape of the Redragon M602-RGB PC...
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M602-RGB Mouse features; Built-in Weight Tuning for the right balance, Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable...
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Gaming...
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision....
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the...
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled...
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for...
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before; they also...
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved by Gamers the world over; close your eyes and place your hand...
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a...
- 24 button functions - Upgraded to include an improved thumb area, The Kone AIMO now boast additional versatility; the lowermost of the three thumb...
- Roccat owl-eye sensor - experience unrelenting pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000DPI Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable...
- 6 DPI and 6 Buttons: TECKNET bluetooth mouse has 3200/2400/2000/1600/1200/800DPI. Six efficient buttons and five adjustable DPI level that allow you...
- Long Battery Life: TECKNET bluetooth mouse can up to 24-month battery Life. It takes only 2 AA battery but NOT INCLUDED.
- TruWave Technology:TruWave precision means you will enjoy smoother tracking on just about any surface.With wireless Bluetooth connectivity and TruWave...
- Comfort and Warranty: TECKNET computer mice is made of skin-friendly, super durable ergonomic wireless mouse with perfect performance on 10,000,000...
- Wide Compatibility: TECKNET mouse compatible with Windows (2000, 2003, XP, VISTA, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win 10, etc)Suitable for desktop, laptop, PC,...
- Lightest, Zero-Compromise Miniature Mouse: 10% Smaller Than the Viper and lighter at 61g, with a 8500 DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious...
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of...
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles & Underglow: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag
- 2.4G Wireless & Rechargeable: Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology ensure stable transmission. Up to 30ft / 10m working distance, no delay or dropouts....
- Quiet and Durable Click: Left and right button super silent design is perfect for the places such as offices, libraries,home etc where you don’t...
- Cool LED Light: 7 soothing LED light will change randomly while in use, makes your mouse multi-colored and cool for gaming. The LED light can’t be...
- Plug and Play: Comes with a USB receiver( stored in the package with charging cable), plug and play, no other driver required. 3 adjustable DPI...
- Wide Compatibility: Well compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win7/8,10, Mac OS system. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, computer. (Note: The mouse...