Trading stocks quickly became one of the best methods to make a retirement plan and improve a financial situation. As the stock market grows every year, it is very important to keep up to date by using a reliable device.
Although PC and laptop are both great options, some users might require more portable devices. Tablet is reliable, highly portable and provides enough performance for trading stocks.
Whether you are new to trading stocks or not, here are some of the best tablets trading stocks.
Top Picks of 2021
1. Apple iPad Pro – Premium Pick
Apple iPad Pro is definitely the best premium tablet since it has unparalleled performance, design quality and features, and is one of the tablets with cellular support.
There is no mistake with this tablet. The latest M1 chip provides more than enough performance for trading stocks or any other activity.
IPad Pro delivers high-brightness and high-contrast view for every application, photo or video with HDR Retina display. There are two screen sizes available, as some users might prefer an 11-inch screen for additional portability.
Downloading, streaming and premium connection are guaranteed with the newest wifi 6 and 5G cellular.
Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil are also included to increase users’ experience.
Those who prefer to use an Apple operating system will get a powerful and intuitive iPadOS. This operating system is well-optimized and balances perfectly battery use and performance.
|Screen size||12,9 inches|
|Dimensions||11.04 x 8.46 x 0.25 inches|
2. SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S7 Plus – Best Value for the Price
Even though this tablet is designed mostly for professional users, it also works great for entertainment.
Galaxy Tab S7 Plus features a large edge-to-edge display, improved S Pen design and new high-quality speakers. That said, this is a highly versatile tablet.
The battery life goes up to 14 hours of combined use and it only takes 4 hours to charge the battery due to the fast charging with the USB-C port.
One UI 3.1 enables users to copy text or any other content from phone to tablet. It is also possible to perform the opposite.
This tablet is also suitable for casual gaming since it includes a wifi connection and there is an option to use a Bluetooth controller.
High security is provided with an accurate fingerprint scanner used to unlock the device by touching the screen.
There are no downsides to this product. It is recommended for new and more experienced users.
|Screen size||12,4 inches|
|Processor||Qualcomm SDM865+ 8-core|
|Dimensions||11.22 x 7.28 x 0.22 inches|
3. Dragon Touch Notepad K10 – Best Low-end Tablet
Notepad K10 does not provide enough performance for the most demanding tasks. Still, it performs decently for trading stocks.
The quad-core processor perfectly handles most basic tasks without any glitches. That said, 2 GB RAM might limit the multitasking potential.
As for the storage, this tablet comes with 32 GB storage, which is not the best, but it is possible to expand the memory with the micro SD card.
Taking high-quality pictures and recording detailed videos is enabled with a rear 8MP camera and 2MP front camera.
The battery life is surprisingly good, considering this is a budget tablet. It provides about 10 hours and it is charged with a micro USB power adapter.
Notepad K10 is a great option for those who prefer to have a fast and stable network. With the Dual Wifi network 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, there is no need to worry about connection while gaming or streaming.
|Screen size||10 inches|
|Processor||ARM Cortex A53 4-core|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 6.69 x 0.39 inches|
|Operating system||Android 9 Pie|
4. Lenovo Flex 2 in 1 Convertible
Some users prefer to have a 2 in 1 device. That sad the Lenovo Flex is a flexible product that provides a tablet and laptop mode.
This tablet delivers amazing performance for work since it comes with a new AMD Ryzen 5 processor. The laptop mode is suitable for watching movies, while the tablet mode is perfect for handling most basic tasks.
Even though the battery life is not the best, 8 hours of combined use is enough for everyday activity. It takes about an hour to fully charge.
A digital pen is available both in laptop and tablet mode, which is useful for capturing screenshots and taking notes.
Windows operating system is included and it is recommended for most users. While another operating system might be more suitable for a specific use, this is the best option for inexperienced users.
Without any downside, this product offers flexibility, quality and reliability.
|Screen size||14 inches|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 6-core|
|Dimensions||12.91 x 9.02 x 0.7 inches|
|Operating system||Windows 10|
5. Microsoft Surface Pro 7
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is, without any question, the best option for personalization. Still, it also comes with the outstanding build quality, design and features.
This model is available in two different colors, platinum or matte black. Additionally, the Surface Type Cover, Surface Arc Mouse and Surface Pen are included to provide the best user experience.
The performances are not suitable for the most demanding applications. That said, trading socks and light use will go smoothly, without any difficulty.
With the USB-C and USB-A, Microsoft Surface Pro 7 provides better connectivity, data transfer speed and faster charging.
The battery lasts about 10.5 hours when performing diverse activities. Although using the most demanding software will drain the battery in 6 hours, the battery is charged extremely fast.
This tablet comes with a Windows 10 Home operating system and advanced customization for security and performance.
|Screen size||12.3 inches|
|Processor||Intel i5 1035G4 4-core|
|Dimensions||12.91 x 9.02 x 0.7 inches|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home|
6. SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A
Considering that some SAMSUNG tablets can be quite expensive, the Galaxy Tab A is a great tablet for those looking for a more affordable option.
This tablet features a lightweight metal design for advanced durability. The FULL HD display resolution, ultra-small bezels and great viewing angles make it perfect for entertainment and work.
Dolby Atmos surround sound makes a huge difference for every entertainment activity. Aside from high-quality sound, a front-facing camera and rear camera work perfectly for photos or video calls.
Parental control is also notable since this tablet comes with the SAMSUNG Kids. There is no better way to limit screen time and access.
When fully charged, the battery lasts about 13 hours. Compared to most tablets on the market, this might be the best option for long working hours.
The 64 GB storage is decent, but it can be upgraded to 512 GB with a microSD card.
All things considered, professional users will get the most value from this tablet.
|Screen size||10.1 inches|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 4-core|
|Dimensions||9.65 x 5.88 x 0.3 inches|
|Operating system||Windows 9 Pie|
7. Microsoft Surface Go 2
Portability, display quality and high versatility are available with a new Surface Go 2.
This product can be used in laptop, tablet and studio mode. Laptop mode is mostly used for work, tablet mode for notes and browsing and studio mode for drawing or sketching.
Compared to the previous model, the screen is significantly bigger with PixelSense Display. As the touchscreen is enabled, it allows quick movement through applications and settings.
Surface Go 2 does not lack security since the intuitive settings are available to easily limit the content, screen time and application use.
Drawing or taking notes is smooth with the latest Surface Pen. This pen is fast, precise and it is paired with the Surface Mobile Mouse.
The best thing about this tablet might be the battery life. It lasts about 10 hours, which is quite high considering the performance and display quality.
The only reason to avoid the Surface Go 2 might be the price since casual users will do fine with a more affordable tablet.
|Screen size||10.5 inches|
|Processor||Intel Pentinum Gold 4425 Y 2-core|
|Dimensions||9.65 x 6.9 x 0.33 inches|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home|
Whether it is a simple tablet or convertible 2-in-1 model, there are a few important factors to consider before buying. Considering these factors is necessary to get the best tablet for a specific use.
One of the reasons why most users buy a tablet is to get a highly portable device while maintaining a significant performance. The portability mostly depends on the size of the screen.
In other words, a larger screen means the tablet is larger and it comes with extra weight. When it comes to picking the correct screen size and weight, it all depends on the user’s needs.
Those who prefer to have a pleasant view and large display should be prepared for additional weight. On the other hand, to get a highly portable tablet, recommended screen size is 10 inches.
Intensive use, like the constant research of the stock market, requires a good battery life. Doing day trading or not going for a tablet with higher battery life is the best option.
Users might ask what the perfect amount of battery life is? There is no simple answer. Going for at least 10 hours of battery life is considered reasonable.
That said, casual users will do fine with 8 hours of battery life. It is also very important to get a tablet with fast charging available.
Considering the performance requirements of a specific application is important to decide on hardware. The most important component to consider is definitely the CPU. For example, activities like web browsing or text editing will go smoothly with a standard dual-core processor.
Still, those who prefer to use intensive software should get a CPU with 4 cores. Professional users are usually considering premium tablets since they provide very high multitasking potential.
Altogether, it is important to remember that high-performance tablets are quite expensive.
Information provided within this article should help every user find the most ideal tablet for trading stocks. With so many great options on the market, getting the best tablet might not be as simple as it seems.
The development of tablets is rapidly improving, but reading articles and users reviews is a good way to get the best tablet for a specific use.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- ★[HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET ] - Pritom Tronpad tablets comes with Android 9.0 OS, 2GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, the powerful and energy-saving Quad-core...
- ★[LONG-LASTING ENTERTAINMENT] - Pritom 10 inch tablet features android OS, GMS Certified, you can download thousands of apps, such as, Netflix,...
- ★[Low bloatware & Dual Cameras] - With Front 2.0 MP & Rear 8.0 MP dual cameras, which would bring your photos and videos to life. Pritom Tronpad...
- ★[BRILLIANT IPS DISPLAY ] - Pritom 10 inch tablet PC adopts a 1280 x 800 brilliant HD IPS display. This android tablet has a sharper hierarchy of...
- ★[180 DAYS WARRANTY & SUPPORT] - Pritom Tablet PC comes with 1-year quality warranty. Pritom team focuses on the customer's pleasant shopping...
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage,...
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch...
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login...
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera....
- Users love it; "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The...
- [4G LTE calls and Dual Wifi]: 2 in 1, perfect combination of mobile phone and tablet. With the 4G phablet feature, Our tablet has Dual SIM...
- [64GB Internal Storage]: The ZONKO Tablet has 4GB+64GB internal storage, it's possible download more than 1 million APPs.Comes with Bluetooth...
- [Octa Core Processor]: Runs on the latest Android 10 Octa core 1.6Ghz, high speed CPU and processor allows you to play games, watching movies,...
- [Android 10 Pie OS]: The latest version of Android 10 system, the industry standard for high performance graphics. Reveals tons of new adventures to...
- [13MP Camera with HD Screen]: 10.1 inch tablet has 13MP rear camera with 5 MP front camera, offers clear images and stable response time. Brings...
- 【3G Phone Call & 2.4G WIFI Connect】---The newest tablet support 2pcs phone card insertion, enable you to call or send massages to anyone anywhere...
- 【Incredible Storage】---- Featuring with 32GB internal Storage, (MicroSD Expandable to 128GB), it is perfect for running a mass of entertainment...
- 【Excellent in Fast Response】---Featuring Android 9.0 operating system of four high-performance 1.3 GHz Quad Core CPU, ensures an ultra-smooth...
- 【Great Viewing Experience】---178 degree of viewing experience at all angles through a combination of 10.1 inch 800x1280 IPS display, perfect for...
- 【Huge Capacity Battery】---Equipped with a 6000mAh built-in rechargeable battery, enables 6-8 hours mixed-use on the go.