In this Dell Inspiron i3650-3756SLV review, we are going to discuss this new desktop variant from Dell’s famous Inspiron lineup.
This desktop computer comes with a decent set of specs & a Dell Inspiron 3650 Power Supply that might be considered ordinary by many.
But if you are on a budget and are looking for something concrete, this desktop might have something to offer. Before coming to any conclusion, let’s take a look at the specs inside and see where they excel.
Without wasting any more precious seconds of yours, let’s dive right in.
Dell Inspiron 3650 i7 Specs
Below the Dell Inspiron desktop intel core i5 review and Dell Inspiron 3650 specs i3 is the power button on the front, there are a couple of USB ports, a headphone jack, and also a media card reader.
There is also a DVD writer which can be handy as well. All the other I/O can be found at the back. This is not a hefty desktop, but you are better off without moving it very often. Overall, it is the same design we’ve gotten used to.
The processor in the Dell Inspiron 3650 i7 is an Intel Core i5 6400 chip. It is a quad-core processor that comes from the Skylake generation.
It comes with a clocking frequency fo 2.7GHz that can go up to 3.3GHz with the help of turbo boost technology.
The iDell Inspiron 3650 power supply upgrade processor scores a neat score of around 6500 in CPUMark which proves that there is a lot of power in this chip.
It can run through your everyday tasks without any issues. Even if it comes to some high-end tasks, this processor can handle it without any performance issues.
Dell Inspiron 3650 Compatible Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1183 MHz / 4GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory, Stream Processors 512
- Support: DirectX 12, Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.6/4.5
- EVGA 8400 GS has awesome features at an incredible value - Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores:8,Requirements:350 Watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 18 Amp on the +12 volt rail,PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express...
This Inspiron 3650 Intel chip is well supported by the 12GB RAM in the memory department. This is a pretty amount of RAM and can be handy for the modern-day user.
You can multitask to your heart’s content and have tons of browser tabs open. It can also be very useful for some technical stuff like running virtual machines and other ones.
The Dell Inspiron i3650-3756SLV is not a gaming desktop. The only graphics solution in it is the integrated graphics card that comes along with the processor.
This integrated GPU is perfectly fine for casual gaming.
If you are a serious gamer, then you might not get a lot from this desktop. You might be able to play some mid-range games with decent settings.
If you are willing to reduce the settings to the lowest, then you might even play some high-end games as well.
The Dell Inspiron 3650 1TB Serial ATA hard drive takes care of your storage needs.
The Dell Inspiron i3650 desktop hard disk here is a slow one by modern day standards, but it does give you ample space to play with.
The Inspiron 3650 motherboard specs also come pre-installed with Windows 10 which is the latest Windows operating system out there.
If you had a good time using Windows 7, then this OS will make you fall in love with it.
There are 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, and also a 5-in-1 media card reader. The Dell Inspiron 3650 CPU upgrade tray-load DVD drive can be useful for many as well. When it comes to wireless connectivity,
the i3650-3756SLV desktop supports Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11b/g/n wireless standards.
Dell Inspiron i3650-3756SLV Review – Verdict
- Intel Core i5 6400, up to 2.7 GigaHertz; Chip set: Intel H110
- 8 GB DDR3L SD RAM Included; 16 GB Maximum
- 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- No Monitor Included
- Windows 10 Operating System; Silver Chassis
Overall, this Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop computer here is a decent machine for the money you pay. It has excellent processing power, enough memory, and ample storage space as well.
If you are on the search for a cheap desktop that is capable of getting things done, this is it.
Is Dell Inspiron 3650 i7 a touchscreen?
Unfortunately, Dell Inspiron is not a touchscreen. Dell Inspiron i7 desktop all-in-one easily transferred to the new case.
How to transfer dell inspiron 3650 to new case?
How do I get my desktop back on my Dell laptop?
To switch from tablet mode back to desktop mode, tap or click the Action Center icon in the taskbar to bring up a list of quick settings for your computer