The process of changing phones can be frustrating. Especially, when you have to transfer your contacts from iOS to Android phones since the two platforms are not compatible with each other.
But now, there is no need to worry because this article will introduce you to a smart solution for transferring contacts from iOS to Android Phones.
Airdroid is an application that helps you transfer files among mobile devices. It doesn’t matter what platform your devices are running on- Windows, Mac, or Linux – it works for all of them! An even more amazing thing is that it supports file transfers between PC & Mobile Devices.
What’s more? Once connected via Airdroid, you can access all the contents stored in your mobile phone wirelessly and effortlessly right from your computer.
Airdroid is a powerful tool that enables you to manage your iOS and Android devices from Windows, Mac, or Linux. Well, now let’s turn the spotlight on how it works for transferring contacts from iPhone to Android Phone. Here are several steps you need to follow:
Download Airdroid on Your Computer
Jump to download Airdroid on your computer. Install it and open it after installation completion.
Connect iOS & Android Phone with Airdroid
Connect both of your phones running different platforms with Airdroid via a Wifi network. You can click the “Wi-Fi Direct” button in the top right corner of Airdroid to connect your two phones. Then enter the PIN, which is generated from both devices for connection confirmation, and tap the “OK” button.
Export Contacts from iPhone to Android Phone
Tap on the My Device icon in Airdroid, then click the Data Transfer option in the left panel of Airdroid. You can see a list of your data under the contacts category.
Just tick the box before contact items you want to transfer and select “Export” > “Export to PC”. It will pop up a window for exporting files. Now just save them on your computer and you are done!
This is how it works for transferring contacts from iOS to Android Phone through Airdroid. If you have any other smart tricks up your sleeve, share them with us via the comment box.
How can you move contacts between iOS onto Android by using Google Drive
- Install Google Drive on your iOS device.
- Log in using the details of your Google account.
- A backup wizard opens by tapping the hamburger menu and then heading into the Settings.
- Click to the Backup button and you’ll find contacts, Calendar events as well as Photos and Videos.
- If you want to save everything, click “Start Backup”. You can also click on the various options, and switch off the switch.
- Your contacts will be stored on Google Drive.
- Log into your Android device using the same Google account.
- Your iOS contacts will show within the Android device.
How can I move contacts between iOS into Android using Gmail
- If you’re using an iOS device, go over to the Settings and click on Mail..
- Click to open the Accounts.
- If already registered with a Gmail login, the account will be listed on this page. If not, select the Add Account option and then click Google.
- Next, click on Gmail and toggle Contacts on.
- Your contact information will sync with Google. Google account.
- If you are using an Android device, sign in to your same Google account. Your contacts will show up.
How can I transfer contacts on iOS onto Android using iCloud
- When you are on your iOS device, go into settings.
- Click the Profile.
- Tap to open the iCloud.
- Make sure that the toggle Contacts is on.
- Find the iCloud Backup and then tap it.
- Click Backup Now and then wait for the backup to finish.
- For your Android device, launch your browser, navigate to icloud.com and sign in using the Apple ID.
- Change to the desktop setting by using the menu with three dots in Chrome.
- After logging in, tap the Contacts tab.
- Click on the gear settings icon located at the bottom left, then press Select All.
- Click at the gear Settings icon once more and choose export VCard.
- A vcf-file of your contacts is required to be downloaded. Unzip.
- You will be requested to save contacts using the option to save them to your email or phone. Choose the option Phone and then the process of import will begin.
- Your contacts should show appear on the Android phone.
Android vs iPhone, which is better?
Today, people are more comfortable using an Apple iPhone or an Android device. This question has been questioned by several people who are trying to decide which smartphone platform they should use.
Many of the most important factors behind this question have to do with personal preference rather than functionality.
To assist you in your decision-making process, this article aims to show you the main characteristics behind the iPhone and Android devices.
What are the benefits of using an Apple iPhone?
An Apple iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones in recent years because it has many amazing features that make it unique. W. The physical design of this Apple product is very unique while also being ergonomic and stylish.
Among other great things about this phone, users like its simple interface that reduces clutter while still giving you access to all your apps.
The battery life of iPhones makes them last longer than other smartphones on the market today without needing to be recharged throughout the day. What truly makes this product stand out from the competition, however, is its great-looking design and the amazing camera that comes with it.
What are the benefits of using an Android device?
The main benefit of owning an Android phone is that you have a wide range of devices to choose from when you want to get new technology.
Similarly, there are different manufacturers for this type of device which means you can choose something specifically made for your needs.
For example, if money is not an issue then you should consider looking at high-end smartphones such as Samsung. So in conclusion, Android devices are great if you want a lot of options because there are many manufacturers for this device.