Agenda Of The Day: Hp DeskJet 3755 Review
Gonna make a purchase for printer? Wait wait wait! Let me ask a question. What are your needs and usage?
Here is a tip! Before making a buying decision for the printer, ask yourself about the usage and needs, and then choose the right one.
Consider the checklist below:
- Whether you prefer a Laserjet or an InkJet printer?
- Need only printouts, scan documents/fax, or copier?
- Prefer a Monochrome or color printer?
- Peripheral or portable?
- Want savings on running costs?
- Maximum Job size at a time?
- Devices you want to connect to?
For the best printer on a low budget, I would recommend the HP printers. It was the COVID-19 lockdown that made me look for a printer for occasional use.
- Main functions of this HP DeskJet 3755 (3700 series) compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run...
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner,...
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99...
- Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life; get the vibrant blue color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one...
- Compatible operating systems:Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit); OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X...
After too much surfing in HP Officejet, Laserjet, and InkJet printers, I found the one compact HP Deskjet 3755 all in one multifunction printer.
DeskJEt 3775 – HP’s Claim For Wireless All-in-One Compact Printer
“World’s Smallest All-in-one” printer. What does it mean? Any guesses?
HP DeskJet 3755 multipurpose printer is the best choice for tight space. It packs the copier, scanner, and printer in compact packaging at a reasonable price.
- Thanks to the lighter weight (5.1 pounds) and small size, the printer can be moved effortlessly from one place to another.
- On the measurement side, it is 5.6″(height) by 15.9″(width) by 7″(depth) when closed and 10.4 by 15.9 by 17.8″ with an open input tray.
- Get 3-in-1, i.e., printer, scanner, copier.
- Icon LCD for operational assistance.
- The 60 sheets input and 25 sheets output tray makes it a perfect match for occasional use.
- The printing speed is 8 ppm for black and 5.5 ppm for color print.
- Sheetfed scan with 600 dpi resolution.
- With the HP Smart app, enjoy the power of a printer in your palm.
- Ink is delivered to home.
- Wireless connectivity and easier setup.
- The smallest AIO printer is Compatible with Windows and Mac, iOS, and Android Operating systems.
- 24 hrs, 7 days of week Web Support with a one-year hardware warranty.
- Supported paper sizes are 3×5 to 8.5×14, letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in & No 10 envelopes.
After review, I am going to share a secret benefit of the printer. Interested? If yes, then stay connected!
HP Deskjet 3755 Review is presented to you.
DeskJet 3755 wireless printer is styled with elegant colors.
The printer easily fits the tight space and perfectly blends with room/home decor due to its elegant and refined built. The flatbed scanner beam on the top makes it more classy and easy to handle.
The control unit houses the right-hand end of the beam, with a small LCD and control buttons. Control buttons enable/disable Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct,
Enable connection with HP Web Service, cancel/resume commands, launch monochrome or color scanning.
Connectivity & Compatibility
HP DeskJet 3755 connects to the system via a Wi-Fi connection or USB cable. The compact multifunction printer is compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
There is support for printing via a mobile device from Apple Airprint and Google Cloud Print with HP smart app. Thanks to iOS and Android support, I can print photos from my iPhone 11 and Xiaomi Note 9S.
With this HP 3755, you can’t directly print from a USB or SD card due to the absence of storage devices ports.
Wireless setup & Warranty
HP provides a 1-year hardware warranty with 24/7 days of web support service.Setting up the printer isn’t a big deal. In the box, you will find a disc for setup or directly download the latest driver from HP Customer Support.
A Self-Serving Printer
The printer comes with an HP 65 ink and HP 65XL ink cartridge. The thing I most love about this printer is that I never have to be worried about running low on ink.
The HP wireless 3755 printer itself orders ink due to an instant ink program subscription, and the cartridge is delivered to the home. With Instant Ink Subscription Program, there is an opportunity for saving 50% on ink expenditures.
The program offers three levels: Occasional (50ppm), Moderate (100ppm), and Frequent (300ppm) printing.
For HP DeskJet 3755 Review on the performance end, I would say it’s a value for money. The quality of the printed text is good.
The printed text is usually transparent and vivid making it a nice choice for personal/professional usage. HP deskjet 3755 photo quality is at the high-end compared to its competitor Epson expression home.
Photo prints resolution is impressive for a printer of this range. It packs a secret scanner. The scanner beam lies on the top in a stylish way that you never realize is a scanner at first sight.
There isn’t an automatic document feeder in the printer. For scanning, You have to feed one page on the scanner at a time. Copy quality is fine but limited to only nine copies at a time.
Although the speed is slow for many people, it’s pretty good for occasional use. If there is a concern for the speed or any other thing, re-consider the checklist.
For the creative professionals in photography or designing, we present a family guide for Designjet Printing.Open PDF Now
I would recommend this HP Deskjet 3755 inkjet multifunction printer for students and a small home-based office. The HP 3755 is best suited for occasional use and tight space.
Now, It’s time to reveal the secret! Here I am to fulfill the promise by sharing the secret personal benefit of the smallest but sophisticated printer.
Inkjet-printer 3755 can save our space, money, and help us adapt COVID-19. Students living in a dorm can share the printer and save their money, and space.
There is an opportunity to save 50% on running costs with HP Instant Ink Subscription Program. Best choice for students or small home-based office.
Everything from ink cartridges to technical support is provided at your doorstep. In a pandemic, work from home and stay safe.
What is duplex printing, and does HP Deskjet 3755 support it?
Duplex printing means that you can print on both sides of the paper automatically or manually, and yes, HP Deskjet 3755 supports it.
How do I set up my HP Deskjet 3755?
Setting up this printer is very simple. All you need to do is connect power cords and install an ink cartridge inside the printer. Afterward, you need to load papers into a tray and install the printer’s software from provided disc.
How do I set the wireless network on my HP Deskjet 3755?
This is a fairly easy process that requires you to turn on the printer and press and hold the wireless button, after which it will start blinking and within 30 seconds, press the WPS button on your router.
How to replace ink on HP Deskjet 3755?
Replacing ink on this printer is fairly simple, and it can be done in several steps. First, you need to turn on the printer, then open the ink access door, carefully remove the used cartridge and place the new one in the slot. Afterward, just close the access door, and you are all set.
Can I scan from HP Deskjet 3755 to my laptop or PC?
Yes, you can. Do this by opening the control panel of your printer and clicking on the scan icon. You can scan via USB cable, a wired, or a wireless connection. Once you choose the system, you want to scan to, click OK and initiate the process.
Can I connect the printer from my phone without using a WiFi network?
You can do so by using WiFi Direct. It allows you to directly connect to a printer from a mobile device or computer without the need for internet access. You can access it the same way you are accessing any wireless network via the printer’s wireless direct signal, and the device will have a unique name.
How many pages can I print with colored ink on HP Deskjet 3755?
With the use of a standard 65 tri-color cartridge, you can print up to 100 pages via this printer, while using the 65 XL tri-color cartridge, you can go up to 300 pages.
HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one multifunction printer is elegantly styled to mix with home decor. Best for small space at a reasonable price.
What do we expect from a printer at $82? For me, It’s doing very well. Now it’s your turn.
Do shop at HP Deskjet 3755 best price and share views in the comments section and don’t hesitate to give any kind of suggestions.
HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
HP DeskJet 3755 is a cheap, stylish, and multipurpose printer in a compact packaging. Perfectly blends with home/room decor and designed to fit tight space.
- Easy to use
- Good photo quality
- Perfect for Mobile printing
- Lack automatic document feeder
Easy to use