Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our members.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our member’s experience.
- To Guide You the Work Procedure.
- Divide Members into different Groups to organize members efficiently.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our group leaders, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the content policy.
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud