Samsung Galaxy A20s 6.5 inch Infinity V display makes the user experience far better. While traveling from the new world, vlogs and games, it takes your everyday experience from good to amazing.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such...
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53,...
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600),...
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M...
Samsung A series is fundamentally designed to grab away the lost market share and that’s why we are seeing such good phones at much lower prices. This phone is a successor to Samsung A20 which offers a decent design with ordinary performance.
Let’s find out about Samsung Galaxy A20s in this review.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Detailed Specifications
Here are the complete specifications of Samsung Galaxy A20s:
|Build||OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Dimensions||163.3 x 77.5 x 8 mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Green|
|Frequency||2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Processor||CPU||1.8 Ghz Octa Core Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)|
|Display||Technology||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 Pixels (~264 PPI)|
|Memory||Built-in||32/64GB Built-in, 3/4GB RAM|
|Card||microSD card (supports up to 1TB) (dedicated slot)|
|Camera||Main||Triple Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor, LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|Front||8 MP, f/2.0|
|Connectivity||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Data||GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A|
|Features||Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Fingerprint (rear mounted)|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, MP4/WMV/H.265 player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, ANT+ support, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 4000 mAh|
|– Fast battery charging 15W|
|Price||Price in USD: $235|
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy A20s has an average design and is quite bulky. It offers a plain, pattern-less plastic back that is prone to breakage without back protection which is unfortunately not present in its packaging.
Samsung Galaxy A20s is available in 4 colors that are
The beauty of the rear side of the phone is its triple camera setup that is aligned vertically. There is a fingerprint sensor nearby which is also an addition to the beauty of this model.
Power Button on the Right Edge of the Phone
Sim Tray and Volume Control on Left Edge
At the bottom, there is a USB type C port which is quite a pleasant addition to the phone.
Type C USB Port at Bottom
The front of the Samsung Galaxy A20s is quite large and is an infinity V display and is almost 6.5 inches long. The selfie camera is locked inside the top-notch which looks beautiful. Samsung has replaced Super AMOLED with an IPS LCD which has downgraded the charm.
The Samsung Galaxy A20s screen offers a resolution of 720 x 1560 Pixels (~264 PPI) which is quite good.
Overall, the display offers sharp icons, vivid colors, and readable text.
Performance and Battery
Samsung Galaxy A20s comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 450. It has 32GB RAM and 32GB ROM which can be extended to 1TB using an SD card.
It shows a good performance while light to moderate usage that all includes all the regular chores that we do on our phones. This device is not designed for aggressive handling or heavy multitasking. It switches between multiple apps quickly and does not lag. But heavy processing apps made it lag.
The phone provides face and fingerprint locking along with some other locking methods.
Samsung Galaxy A20s gives and excellent battery timing. It can give you a backup for one day with mild usage and 9 to 10 hrs with heavy usage.
Samsung Galaxy A20s boast a triple camera on the rear side comprising a 13MP primary (wide angle), 8 MP ultra-wide, and 5MP depth sensor along with an LED flash. On the front side, there is an 8MP selfie shooter.
Like A20 and A30s, the A20s’ camera does not create impressive bokeh. Its subject mapping skill is just ordinary and on par with earlier models.
- Samsung Galaxy A20s is the latest iteration after A20 that was also launched in 2019.
- Instead of offering a simple, sleek design language, this entry-level Samsung phone can give good display results on a bigger screen.
- It gets slower and lags during heavy multitasking, but for normal daily usage.
- Its performance is smooth.
- The battery life is great.
- The camera does a really ordinary job.
Take a look at the following video for more information: