We provide gadget reviews through real-time experience and extensive research by providing references to different sites and masses.
The Gadget Reporter believes in excellence and provides the opportunity for aspiring students to achieve excellence in their respective areas.
We believe that a lack of money should not be an obstacle for students striving to achieve their goals.
Our Scholarship Program is designed to encourage and provide monetary assistance for hard-working students who have financial needs.
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must be a U.S, U.K, or Canadian citizen.
- An applicant must be registered at any college at the moment to participate or win.
- Our Scholarship Program is open for high achieving college students with financial needs.
- All communications between the applicant and the Gadget Reporter team will be done via e-mail and telephone. Applicants must use their college e-mail address. If the applicant changes his/her e-mail address without any reason, our team can cancel his/her application.
- In the official offer e-mail, the total value of the scholarship offered will be explained. We reserve the right to give funds up to $1000.
- The Gadget Reporter retains the right to make a final decision about how to make the transaction.
- The applicant must have at least a 3 GPA/CGPA and have completed their credit hours.
- The scholarship opportunity is available between Dec 1, 2020, to Dec 31, 2021.
- The one winner will be decided and it will be announced at the end of Jan, 2022.
- A team of judges will review all applicant entries after the deadline. Each application will be judged by our criteria.
- The application for Scholarship is examined based on academic, social, and co-curricular activities.
- The scholarship will be awarded depending on the eligibility criteria. You must fulfill the requirements to receive a scholarship.
- The winner must have to respond within five business days to secure his/her approval.
- Failure to respond within five business days may result in disqualification, and the program may be awarded to another applicant.
- It’s an offense to give false or misleading facts. Gadget Reporter can re-assess your entitlement to the scholarship if Gadget Reporter knows or has cause to believe that you have given false or misleading details, and you will be liable to re-pay to Gadget Reporter the total amount of any payments incorrectly made to you.
- The applicant must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.